Howdy Peoples,
1. First I think a converter for the bat is needed. I have a bit over
2000 e-mail stored in the bat but have no way to convert them back to
outlook. A simple .tbb to dbx program would be the best.
Because id i need to inport my e-mail in to another program nearly
every one has an option to import outlook filez.
2. Is their a better e-mail program that the bat? Something with the
look of incredimail or outlook but displays your e-mail right (the bat
does but not all...)
3. The bat keeps screwing up forwared email's. It downloads the e-mail
with an attached jpg of 200k but when i click on the e-mail their is
non jpg in the window.
4.Is their a way to make the bat dislpay the whole e-mail at once like
web-based? Because some forwarded e-mail have like 10 message.htm's...
Thanks in Adavance,
Scott