Hello ,

When adding someone in my address book, I can allow them to have many
different e-mail accounts.  Now, when I choose them when sending a
message, how do I pick one of the alternate addresses?

For instance, in Outlook2k (not 2002!), I used to be able and
right-mouse click on a user and pick a different e-mail account if
they had one.

I do see that I can have the multiple addresses added to the BCC but
then I'd have to remove the one in the TO FIELD (which is the defaulted one
or the first one in the list of e-mail accounts) and then would have
to copy/paste from the other choices.... there's got to be something
easier/better and I just haven't figured it out yet!!

What's the secret in TB!?
I don't have to create multiple contacts in the address book for each e-mail, do I?

--
Much appreciated,
 Jason