Jasu Costas,

 --->>> Costas Papadopoulos / Freitag, 11.01.2002, 18:31:35
        choosing an e-mail address from contacts

> Why is it that when I try and use the 'Add address'option I get an
> error message "Duplicate handle" and cannot add an alternative
> address?

Yes I have this too. But not with all address books. One AB called
'Maillist' I have in one vCard an entry with 2 eMail address. The
other AB called 'privat' I have a test vCard with my name and three
eMailaddress.

Using the Maillist AB I can choose what ever is defined as alternativ
but this does not work using my privat AB focusing on my test vCard.

Can any other confirm this??

--
best regards

Eddie