On 11 January 2002 at 3:05 pm Peter wrote:

> Hello Alastair,

> On 11 Jan 2002 at 15:39:58 you wrote (at least in part):

AS>> ontents of each folder by hand*.
> [...]
AS>> * a useful facility would allow you to delete all messages _but_ keep
AS>> the folder tree intact.

> I don't know if you're already doing, but you can easily delete the
> content of one folder by using <Ctrl>+<Del> with the folder focused.
> Pretty much easier than selecting all messages and deleting manually,
> but of course not as nice as 'delete messages in tree' :-)

Ah, I see hypnopaedia à la _Brave New World_ (a speaker in the headboard
of the bed whispering 5,000 times per night "Ctrl and Del together
deletes the contents of the focused folder" and similar keyboard
shortcuts I've learned about through this list) is required :)

Alastair

This email has been scanned for all viruses by the MessageLabs SkyScan service. For
more information on a proactive anti-virus service working around the clock, around
the globe, visit http://www.messagelabs.com