Hello Gerard,

Sunday, January 13, 2002, 2:55:19 AM, you wrote:

GdV> I can understand the benefit of being able to add your own
GdV> specific header field(s), specially when you run a list server of
GdV> your email program, but also info that could be used by the
GdV> recipient to filter on. This list could have a header like:

    If I am right you are asking for the ability to add "Extension
    fields" or "User-defined-fields". If the Bat allowed the
    "Keywords" field then that could be filtered on also.

    I think that something like that would be useful too.

GdV>   Funny thing is I was a Agent user before I switched to TB but never
GdV>   found the header altering functions.

    AFAIK you can alter the value of pretty much any header field, but
    at:
    http://www.skuz.net/madhat/agent/agent.modified.html
    there is info on adding or altering the fields themselves. I
    haven't tried this myself.

 Scott                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using The Bat! 1.53d under Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222  A
pgp key: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=PGPPubKey1