Hello All!

I have a lame ISP who says that they either can't, or won't,
bounce a copy of all my incoming e-mail to another e-mail service
provider.  So much for $50 U.S. per month for my Timer Warner
Road Runner cable access!!

So, my question is, does anyone know of a way in which I can
bounce e-mail from TB! to my new e-mail service?  One more
statement before you jump to your answer....I have lots of
incoming mail filters.  So, where would be the best place to do
this in TB!?

Thanks!

--
Using The Bat! v1.54 Beta/26 on Windows NT 5.0 Build 2195
Service Pack 2

Best regards,
 Gerry Doyon                         mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]