Hello Gerry,

15 Jan 2002, 9:29:05 pm, you wrote to TBUDL:

GD> So, my question is, does anyone know of a way in which I can
GD> bounce e-mail from TB! to my new e-mail service?  One more
GD> statement before you jump to your answer....I have lots of
GD> incoming mail filters.  So, where would be the best place to do
GD> this in TB!?

  Make a filter that searchs for @ in Recipient (i.e. ALL messages),
  under action tab select Redirect (scroll down) to your new
  e-mailservice, Under Option select continue processing with other
  filters and place this filter on top. Then all messages will be
  copyed to the new mailaddress but still be handled and sorted
  locally by the rest of your filters.

  Ottar Grimstad, Norway
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://home.online.no/~ottgrims
Using The Bat! 1.54 Beta/28 on Windows 98 version 4,10