Hello TBUDL,

Viewing messages in threaded view is very useful, especially when
participating in a list like TBUDL.

That said, is there a way to delete a complete string of messages? The
only way I have found is to open up the "+" sign and delete each individual
message. A real pain when you just want to delete a string of messages
of no interest.

Am I missing a trick here?

Another small point, I just spell checked this message following which
the scroll bar on the right of the edit window vanished. Is this a
known fault. I'm running the latest version on winxp.

Colin                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]