Hello,

KS> On 17-01-2002 at 13:28, David Stone kindly wrote:

>> For example if there are 10 messages listed then clicking the first in
>> the list will display the message but clicking on message 2 or 3 only
>> displays the text of message one. Going further down the list displays
>> some messages correctly. [..]

>> If after a restart I go to the folder and select messages which
>> previously would not display then they do display. But after clicking
>> on a few messages (which display okay) the fault suddently starts
>> again.

KS> Are the messages that TB gets sort of stuck on in html? I
KS> have the same problem while running TB on my laptop. I need
KS> to open and close TB for eacht html message :-(

KS> - K -

Thank you Karin and Dierk, I've just posted a reply here to Roelof
where I mentioned finding a problem with IE5.5 not displaying
correctly. So I've reinstalled IE 5.5 which has fixed my IE problem
and also my THEBAT problem.

I never thought to check Karin if the stuck messages were HTML.
Looking at the backup msgs there were certainly some HTML messages in
the folder so I'm hoping ,fingers crossed, that it is indeed just a
corrupt shared DLL.

Later:Quick check of the folder and the stuck/problem messages were
HTML types.

--
David Stone (UK)   mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

The Bat! Version 1.53bis. Platform  Windows 98SE 4.10.2222 Ver. A