Hello,

DH> Hello David!

DH> On Thursday, January 17, 2002 at 1:28:15 PM you wrote:

>> I'm assuming it's the indexing file. Is there a way to fix this?

DH> Can't tell you anything for this, only that I faintly remember that
DH> there is. Wasn't it just deleting the index file and let TB! create a
DH> new one?

I may have found the solution after reinstalling IE 5.5 :)

>> I've also had a couple of error messages popup saying access pointer
>> violations (or words to that effect!).

DH> Another one I am not quite sure of: There were some problems with
DH> 1.53bis that have been fixed with 1.53d and 1.53t - they are the last
DH> official versions published. "D" you will find on RITLabs homepage,
DH> "T" through the beta page (or on FTP); it is nevertheless *not* a
DH> beta!

DH> Regardless of what the actual fixes were, you should update your
DH> installation with 1.53d or t.

I was running 1.53bis (ver2) and updated to 1.53d a couple of days ago
(I wonder if that caused the problem or perhaps it's just
conincidental). So having todays problems with THEBAT I went back to
1.53bis(ver2). I may venture back to 1.53.d! I didn't know about 1.53t
so thank-you for that bit of information :)

--
David Stone (UK)   mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

The Bat! Version 1.53bis. Platform  Windows 98SE 4.10.2222 Ver. A