Dear readers from 'TB!udl List',

I've set a filter for 'Unknown' returns. The Subject is clear as it
says "Returned mail: User unknown". Now I found that an other Filter
rule ('read confirmation') has being used to move the incoming mail it
into a wrong folder. What puzzles me is that the 'read confirmation'
rule does not have any informations that may be related to the
returned mail. Below you find the 'read confirmation' rule. May I ask
your help - maybe I don't see the mistake I've done.

Thank you

--
best regards

Eddie