On 21 January 2002 at 11:04 am Jason wrote:

> Hi,
> I'm a novice user in TB
> can we set up a filter to sent all the html email straight to a
> special folder
> what is the condition to be applied in the filter
> thanks ya!

One way to do it would be to give the filter:

Strings = <HTML> [as every HTML page has <HTML> somewhere near the
start]

Location = Text [test for <HTML>'s presence anywhere in the body of the
message]

Presence = Yes [self-explanatory]

Alastair

This email has been scanned for all viruses by the MessageLabs SkyScan service. For
more information on a proactive anti-virus service working around the clock, around
the globe, visit http://www.messagelabs.com