It was foretold that on 26-1-2002 @ 10:12:20 GMT+0100 (which was 10:12
where I live) Dierk Haasis wrote and spread these wise comments on
"wrapping mystery":

DH> 1. Under Options/Editor Preferences in the first column everything is
DH> checked except the second and third item. I also use Overwrite blocks.

same here

DH> 2. In the same window set the wrapping to 70; my quotes limit is 10.

same, quotes is 30

DH> 3. When I write I type on continuously. Every hard return gives a new
DH> line *as long as I don't re-format*.

same here

DH> 4. For a new paragraph, which will not re-format if I do one in
DH> another paragraph, I hit <Enter> twice.

same

DH> 5. Do I have to add or delete after a paragraph is finished I
DH> re-format (<Alt>+<l>) afterwards - sometimes this has to be done twice
DH> because TB! doesn't always do it right the first time.

Noticed that lol

DH> Hope that helps!

me too
 Luc                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

       \\\\\|||/////
        \\\ - - ///
          ( @ @ )

  Using The Bat! v1.53d on Windows NT 5.0 Build 2195

  Thought for the day : "Readers are imaginary people who exist in the
fantasies of writers." -- Achille Campanile - Italian writer.

                        (   )
  ooooO                  ) /
   \ (
    \_)