Alastair Scott wrote:

>> Is there a way to set up filter which works across multiple accounts?

>> Alternatively, is there a way to set up a folder which is common to
>> more than one account?

> Wait until version 1.54; it has "common folders" which can be set up
> independently of other accounts and can have messages filtered into them
> from any or all accounts.

Thanks for the reply.  I shall eagerly await 1.54!  :)

> (It doesn't have "common filters" which, come to think of it, might be a
> worthwhile addition!)

Yes. As would system-wide "common default settings", and system-wide
"common default templates." Just my $.02!

BTW, I see people using 1.54 betas.  Are these available to the
(registered) masses?  I see no mention of this on the TB! web site.

--

Dave Goodman
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

The Bat! 1.53d / Windows 98