ON Wednesday, January 30, 2002, 11:19:50 PM, you wrote:

ETM> Yes, I agree that emptying another folder will send contents to trash for
ETM> permanent deletion from trash.  But a tired user, late at night,
ETM> isn't going to necessarily notice that he/she just dumped the sent

For regular emptying of the trash set a maximum number of days or
msg's. in the Trash Folder properties (Right Click)
I have mine set at 5 day's so I have some time to recover from my
mistakes or late night sessions :-)

Manually emptying should then only me a necessity if you have to
delete "VERY" confidential emails.

 Gerard

Insert Cookie Here--> "I'm not afraid to die. I just don't want to be there when it
happens." -- Woody Allen

Windows 2000 Professional with TB Version 1.53t