Hello Andy,

On Saturday, February 2, 2002 at 7:31:57 PM you wrote (at least in
part):

AS> thanks, so I guess noone is using this feature.  I suppose the reason for
AS> not using it is that it doesn't work. :-)

I'm using it, but I did think about it yet ...
I've done some testings and can only state it works.
Having my mail server in LAN and fetching all mail from there.
I've done some test, crated a new test account and observed it.
Three test mails sent out, three received, three left on server.
Three deleted, mail fetched, log watched: three on server.
fetched again: zero on server.

I haven't noticed this worked or not because I do delete very few
mails. But detailed tests state: it is working :-)
--
Regards
Peter Palmreuther                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Binary: Possessing the ability to have friends of both sexes.