On 03 February 2002 at 16:27 Roman wrote:

> On Sunday, February 03, 2002, 07:10:07, ::Andrew:: wrote:
>>   For those of you familiar with Zoot (www.zootsoftware.com) it's a
>>   dream by comparison just point it at your database files and ever
>>   configuration you made is instantly available again.

> Just curious: I went to the web site and didn't quite get the real pupose of
> that program. What does one use it for?

It appears to be one of those "mind mapping" things, except that the
nodes of the map can be made up of any (possibly Web-based)
information, not just words you type in yourself. I must say the Web
site would be greatly helped by screen shots; although the authors are
in information management they're not handling it very well
themselves!

(As my mind is incapable of being mapped by anything in the normal
four dimensions, I keep well away from such packages ;)

Alastair