ON Friday, February 08, 2002, 1:29:13 PM, you wrote:

Marck> Hash: SHA1

Marck> Can we close the thread now? Please? (Unless the original poster has
Marck> any further questions on the topic and is certain that fentun is *not*
Marck> the answer).

Marck,

I have downloaded the program (fentun.exe -219kb) three times now and when I click
it nothing happened and  mean absolutely nothing.

 Gerard

Insert Cookie Here--> Democracy, which is a charming form of government, full of
variety and disorder, and dispensing a sort of equality to equals and unequals alike.
- Plato, The Republic. Book VIII. 558 -

Windows 2000 Professional with TB Version 1.53t