Hello Jonathan,

08. februar 2002, 22:28:31, you wrote:

<snip>
JW> TB's Shift-F7 and Ctrl-F7 are like nothing else I've seen. I find
JW> them quite awkward (in general I prefer one handed keyboard short
JW> cuts.)

Look at Norton Commander's (and it's clones') editor :)

JW> 2) Reformatting a paragraph. I like Ctrl-R (although in ME, it's much more handy
JW> in that it will reformat the paragraph and the cursor will then move to the next
JW> one.) I do see the logic in TB's mapping for it, but again I'd like to be
JW> consistent between editors.

Bat  uses Alt+L for left, Alt+R for right, Alt+J for justify and Alt+C
for center...

--
Jernej Simoncic, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www2.arnes.si/~sopjsimo/

[The Bat! v1.54 Beta/36 on Windows 98 4.10.2222. A ]

The length of any meeting is inversely proportional to the length of
the agenda for that meeting.
       -- McLaughlin's Law