John,

On Sun, 10 Feb 2002, at 16:47:53 [GMT +1100] (which was 11:17 AM where I live) you
wrote:

JP> The major problem with the web link is that I have no idea which folder is
JP> highlighted in Bat!  Of this can be seen if Bat! is open, but still a nuisance,
JP> IMO.

Check  out  Account  -->Properties. At the bottom of this window you will find a
check  box  which  states  'This account is the default for 'mailt' URL's' Check
this box and create a template as you would like for that (Account Level).

--
Warm regards,
Raj

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

It  is far more impressive when others discover your good qualities without your
help.

Replied on Monday, February 11, 2002 using TB Ver 1.54 Beta/30 on Windows NT