Hello Peter,

I'm so sorry for my ISP - they add some new equipment to the existing
one, that's why I cannot connect to the List.

But Tuesday, February 12, 2002, 6:32:08 PM, you wrote:

PP> so forget my explanations, they wont lead to any success with your
PP> problem/question.

All I understood: the best solution for my problem (is it really a
problem?) is waiting for the time when this feature - checking the
weight of attachment - would be implemented, if ever.

OK. What I badly need now is a teacher of good meditation. I need some
relax. When we are relaxed we remember everything or almost everything
and we don't need any "reminders".

Thanks all for your answers.
Sergey Kovalyov
Kiev, Ukraine