The way that TB deals with deleted messages is great.  I love being able to
undelete stuff that I thought wasn't needed.

Yeah, I know that it is bad practice to rely on undelete and that if there is
any chance I might want a message then it should be filed someplace. But when
browsing deleted messages, there is junk that I _never_ want to see again. I'm
assuming that there is no way to selectively compress such messages?

By the way, the context (right click) menu when viewing deleted messages should
be changed from "Delete Del" to "Undelete Del" to make it unambiguous and so
that it jives with the menu selection "Message | Undelete Del" choice.

jon

-----
 Jonathan Wayne
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]