Anybody know of a good scheduler that will allow you to set times for
appointments and will send out an email reminder (using The Bat! of
course) and even extra super if it would synch with the Palm. I've
tried "Remind Me" and, although not bad, it doesn't let you schedule
events for different times of the day. What would almost be perfect is
if the Palm Desktop would allow you to send auto e-mails for an
alarmed event.

Does anyone have any good product suggestions? Thanks.

--

Rick

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Whenever I see an old lady slip and fall on a wet sidewalk, my first
instinct is to laugh. But then I think, what if I was an ant, and she
fell on me. Then it wouldn't seem quite so funny."
  -Jack Handey