On 22 February 2002 at 3:19 pm Joseph wrote:

> I know this isn't the Beta list, but there are several (many) Beta
> users here.  I use TB! for business and medium-high volume, so it
> needs to work without a hitch.  Still, I am, after all, a closet
> techno-nerd and can't go too many days without trying out some new
> piece of s/w.  Can someone let me know what the main issues are with
> the current Beta?  In what way is it "not quite ready for prime time"?

There are a lot of small, niggling things; nothing serious by now
(although you may have a problem with general protection faults on
shutting down, or with slowness of the new HTML viewer, neither cause
any lasting harm).

Certainly, I've used it for business since about beta 20 without any
difficulties.

Alastair