On Friday, February 22, 2002, 10:16:16 AM, Joseph N. wrote:

> Thanks for the info.  I'm glad to hear there aren't major problems,
> although personally I consider either GPF's or slowness to take
> *any* software out of the running.  If the current Beta has both,
> I'll not only wait for further developments but also check closely
> to be sure those issues are resolved before changing versions.

I haven't had any recent GPFs or equivalent from TB! betas in some
time. (far fewer then than what drove me to TB! from Eudora<g>). Nor
is slowness a problem. I think almost anyone would be comfortable with
current beta except 9.x users who are still victim to memory loss to
the viewer, and possibly nt4 people if the problem they were having is
not cleared up, and I don't know if it is. You could learn more by
subscribing to the beta list.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]     (I think)

--
Dwight A. Corrin