On Mon, 18 Feb 2002 08:05:40 +0000, David Elliott
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Hi yahoo
>
>On 17 February 2002 at 14:58:02 -0600 (which was 20:58 where I live) yahoo 1
>wrote
>
>> I have seen the webpage for secure bat i was wondering if someone actually
>> paid that huge amount for secure bat and was wondering if the money is
>> actually worth it.
>
>Depends wether you think that it is worth it?
>
>My office is my lap top. I don't want any one to get access to my mail.

There are a number of ways to encrypt filesystems or parts thereof
that offer more general utility. I question why you would spend the
money on something that only protects your e-mail.

Windows XP even offers an encrypted filesystem. An upgrade to XP isn't
something I would whole-heartedly endorse, but it makes more sense to
me than Secure Bat.

Am I the only one that is puzzled here?