Hello Larry,

On Saturday, March 9, 2002 at 10:43:24 PM you wrote (at least in
part):

LH> In short, I see the ticker, don't want to read the emails at present,
LH> but want to dispose of the ticker until the next new email arrives.

LH> Can it be done?

Use the 'Age Limit' setting in your mail ticker.
When MT is shown right click and choose 'Messages' / 'Age Limit'

LH> ------

Should be better '-- ' (<dash><dash><SPACE>, the space is important).
This way everything below this 'signature delimiter' will be cut off
when replying if one uses a good MUA :)
--
Regards
Peter Palmreuther                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

All men have the right to dig their own graves,  and I have the right
to sell them the shovels.