Hello all!

I'm new to The Bat! and I'm really falling in love. I've migrated from
Eudora and I have a question I can't seem to find an answer to. So, I
thought I'd toss it out to you guys and see if you can steer me in the
right direction.

Eudora handles all accounts with the same inbox and sent folders. I
have four accounts in The Bat! and I'd like to sort all the sent items
I have to the appropriate account. I've tried various filters, but
they all seem to apply to after you've received, or read the e-mail,
etc.

For example, I have all of my sent e-mails in the sent folder of my
[EMAIL PROTECTED] account. What I'd like to do is filter all
e-mail I sent from my [EMAIL PROTECTED] account (which has been
imported from Eudora into the ashbygroup.com account) into the
appropriate sent folder. The end result would be that all items sent
from the ashbygroup.com account would be left the in sent folder of
ashbygroup.com and all the e-mail sent from the npug.org account would
reside in the npug.org sent items account.

Everything works fine for new mail, this only applies to the sent
items I imported from Eudora.

Thanks in advance!

Michael T. Ashby
Consultant