Raj,

I tried that as well, and that worked for some messages, but
unfortunately, it won't work for most. The reason is that under the
"From" header, all I see is my name, not the e-mail address. Since my name is the same
for all
accounts, there's no way to differentiate between the various
accounts.

The only work around I see, is to open each message. Only then can I
see the actual e-mail address the account was sent from. But, I'm open
to any more suggestions! :-)

Michael T. Ashby
Consultant
The Ashby Group