Hello,

Having just celebrated my Birthday (don't ask how old :) and receiving
several e-cards and messages. It reminded me of a function that is on the
YAM emailer on the Amiga I use to use. When you start it, it checks the
address book against the current day and displays a reminder if it matches
anyone's Birthday. You can then click on a button and it creates the
message, inserts email address, and a quick Happy Birthday message, which
you can either further edit or send.

Now the big question. Is this possible with The Bat? if not might it be
considered for the next version or update?

Just getting my head around the new additions in 1.60 and so far I like what
I see and zero problems. Nice one guys, a job well done.

--
 Best regards, Richard Lane - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Magnum Opus http://www.magnumopus.co.uk

 Directory Opus 6 - Back from the Future http://www.gpsoft.com.au