Richard,

On Sat, 23 Mar 2002, at 11:37:14 [GMT +0000] (which was 5:07 PM where I live) you
wrote:

RL> Now the big question. Is this possible with The Bat? if not might it be
RL> considered for the next version or update?

This feature has been there for some time now. Check out the personal tab in the
Address  book  for the birthday entry. When you open TB on that day it will give
you a reminder.

It will not however work if you keep TB on all the time.

--
Warm regards,
Raj

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Money buys attention, deeds buy respect." - Abey

Replied on Saturday, March 23, 2002 using TB Ver 1.60 on Windows 2000