Hi Gene,

GG> click Account; click Sorting/Office filters
GG> click on the plus by inbox. Select <Known>
GG> Click "this rule is active" should result in a check in that box.
GG> In the list box above one or more address books will be listed.  Check
GG> those that you want searched to make a match.
GG> Move this filter to the bottom of the list of filters with exception
GG> of any spam filters.

GG> If this continues to work for me as it has so far, it will be a far
GG> better spam filer than any you can build yourself as it captures by
GG> exception rather than having to have a match on a spam ID.  It ends up
GG> making your normal inbox the spam box (in affect).

GG> Monday, March 25, 2002, 10:29:25 AM, you wrote:

dcn>> ________________________________________________________
dcn>> Current Ver: 1.60 / 1.60a
dcn>> FAQ        : http://faq.thebat.dutaint.com
dcn>> Unsubscribe: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
dcn>> Archives   : http://tbudl.thebat.dutaint.com
dcn>> Moderators : mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
dcn>> TBTech List: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This  does  sound  *very*  useful, many thanks for a prompt and detailed
reply.

Dave Wilson.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

(E-mail me subject: 'public key' and I will send it to you)