Folks,

I  happily  found  The  Bat  and  installed  it over the 3/16 weekend.
Conversion  from  Eudora  went  well.  I really enjoyed 1.53d. Today I
upgraded to 1.60 and things got "interesting". :)

1. All 82 of my filters are gone.
2. The indexes in the folder tree for 89 folders have been duplicated.
3. There is an "Inbox-Known" folder and filter that I cannot seem to delete.
4. All the configuration values for all three accounts and the Options
tab have been wiped out.

I'm  still  in  the  trial stage of this program, so I'm interested to
know  if  any  other  upgrades have seen this level of problem, and if
anyone else installing 1.60 saw anything like this at all.

Lastly,  any ideas on how to fix this? I cannot find any configuration
files that I can edit.

Regards,

Mike