Hello Michael Disabato,

On Monday, March 25 2002 at 10:59 AM PDT, you wrote:

> Not  that  I'm  aware  of.  I thought it strange that 1.53 put all the
> folders for the main account in the same directory as the main account
> instead  of  under  the  main  account,  but  thought that was how the
> program was set up.

I'm sure that all the information you want is still on your Computer, but
you will have to move certain files to a new location, over writing the
existing 'empty' files. Make a list of all the information you are
missing, i.e. Filters, Address Book, etc., and I'm sure the List can
collectively come up with the corresponding files you need to locate and
move.

For instance, your Address Book's file is "TheBat.ABD" and should reside
in C:\Program Files\The Bat!\MAIL, as should the following files which I
think represent all your filters:

AccOrder.CFG
Account.cfg
Account.flx