Hello Roland,

On Wednesday, March 27, 2002 at 2:52:17 PM you wrote in
[EMAIL PROTECTED]">mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] (at least in part):

RB> after installation of version 1.60 I cannot insert new addresses in my
RB> addressbook! I can only see then the eMail-address but not the name.

RB> Can anyone imagine what the reason can be?

Seems, in difference to 1.53, the new version does not automatically
suggest a 'Display Name' anymore.
Enter the properties of the contact and open the drop down named 'Display
name as' or 'Darstellung' (if you have German interface) ... You should be
done ...

Pit

P.S.: Sorry I have not yet answered your PM, but as I've seen on German
list you already requested in public (and got answer) :-)
--
Regards
Peter Palmreuther                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

*  Fer Sell Cheep:  1 Bran New Spel Chekker.  Nevur Usd.