Hello reclutamiento!

On Thursday, March 28, 2002 at 2:00:49 PM you wrote:

> The 1.60a

You'll only need this small fix if you use CryptoAPI.

> And how do I do the updating to the 1.60?

You already are on 1.6 ... to update to a later version: for betas and
small fixes there usually is a packed EXE which can just be copied
over the old one (make a backup first or rename the old one).

For bigger updates there is a full installer that I recommend as it
also updates other files.

> or the 1.60a must be run independentely of 1.60?

You can but you don't have to.

The current fix, BTW, is 1.60c, which was announced yesterday on
TBBETA.

As this is TBUDL and I think the fixed EXE is on the Beta FTP I won't
post the URL here. It has to do with leakage. If nobody else posts it
here - I hope so - mail me privately.

--
Dierk Haasis
http://www.Write4U.de

PGP keys available: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=SendMyPGPkeys

The Bat 1.60 on Windows 95 4.0 1212 C

Education has produced a vast population able to read but unable to
distinguish what is worth reading. (G.M. Trevelyan)