Yes but that is almost useless when you can't restrict it to the
nicknames only or at least cause it to search that field completely
prior to any others.   If it finds a real name that matches the first
few characters of the nickname before it finds the nickname then it
stops.  And YOU CAN'T MAKE IT CONTINUE.   What is really needed is
select buttons for all the current options plus nickname and the
ability to indicate order if more than one option is selected.

Current implementation fails if I attempt to find and auto complete
the nickname KEVIN  when there is an entry

Kevinry, Joe    joek   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Lewis, Kevin    kevin  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Since nicknames are alwasy unique the ability to search on nicknames
only gives you the best chance of selecting the correct entry.
Currently because of the implementation I have had to turn off all
auto complete and that can really be a pain.

--

Gene                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Windows 2000 [version 5.0.2195]