Hello Marion,

On Saturday, March 30, 2002 at 13:38:26 +0100, Marion [M] wrote
concerning 'Delete from server':
> I only get two options, dispatch New Mail or All mail. I would like
> to be able to select the mails I want to remove from the server, for
> example what I have in the thrash can now. Is that also possible?

But you _can_ do that with the mail dispatcher. Did you try dispatch
all mail. When you do that you'll get a new window where you can
select which messages you want to delete.

And for the messages that you delete and want to remove from the
server you can enable 'Delete messages from server when it's removed
from trash' in Account properties / Mail Management.

 David

** VirusScan:  MS Windows found. Delete? (Y/y) **

[TB! 1.60] [Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 2]
      [Running on a Celeron 800@1176 256 Mb RAM]