On Saturday, March 30, 2002, 6:28:35 AM, David van Zuijlekom wrote:

>> Is there a way to delete selected mails from the server, if I don't
>> want retrieve them again?

> If I understood your question correctly, you can use the
> mail-dispatcher for that. See Account / Dispatch mail on server. There
> you can select the messages you want to delete from the server.

you can also delete messages from server with filters, or at least you
can ask to have messages deleted from the server with filters. I have
never tried to verify that it actually happens, because I only do it
with spam and I've never tried to notice whether I recollect the same
stuff again elsewhere.

--
Dwight A. Corrin
P O Box 47828