On Sun, 31 Mar 2002 03:31:44 -0800GMT (which was 31.03.02, 13:31 +0200GMT
where I live), Brook Humphrey wrote the following:

BH> I have a legal License of the bat on my windows 98 drive but I have recently
BH> moved yto windows xp.

BH> How do I move my bat instellation over to windows xp? Reinstalling xp on top
BH> of my windows 98 is not an option as it is not running very well and needed
BH> to be reinstalled any way. The only reason I even keep it arround is because
BH> of the bat.

Hi Brook,

I hope you still have the mail from Ritlabs with the registration key.
It should be a mail with the subject: The Bat! Registration. Just copy
the key given there to your new install of TB! It is also possible to
print this mail on paper and copy the key manually. Otherwise, I'm
afraid you'll have to re-request your key from ritlabs.
--
Cheers
Peter

Winamp currently playing: Mary Margaret O'Hara - Miss America 9 - Keeping You In Mind