Hello Jan,

>>>      However, color group
>>>      color does not appear until msg is read even tho filter
>>>      is in incoming folder.

Miguel>> Have you defined both the Read and Unread colour for
Miguel>> each group?

>   Unread msgs are default settings. Whether TB! considers
>   that a color setting or not, I don't know. I would think
>   it should because it is.

>   What were you considering?

If you define a colour groups as Green only for Read messages and
leave the unread with default values, you will not see the green
colour until the message has been read, which is exactly what you wre
"complaining" about. Try setting the Unread also to Green and see what
happens.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v1.60c