Hello Brook,

31. marec 2002, 13:31:44, you wrote:

> How do I move my bat instellation over to windows xp? Reinstalling xp on top
> of my windows 98 is not an option as it is not running very well and needed
> to be reinstalled any way. The only reason I even keep it arround is because
> of the bat.

If you don't have the e-mail with your registration key anymore, open
RegEdit in Win98, go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Rit\ and export
"The Bat!" branch. Then just double-click on the REG file in WinXP.

--
Jernej Simoncic, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www2.arnes.si/~sopjsimo/

[The Bat! v1.60 on Windows 98 4.10.2222. A ]

Under the most rigorously controlled conditions of pressure,
temperature, volume, humidity and other variables, the computer will
do as it damn well pleases.
       -- Harvard's Law, as applied to Computers