Hello TB! users,

I am able to wrap text in a cookie (using %WRAPPED="%COOKIE='c: etc.)
but how do you wrap the main text and then have the attribution on the
following line and indented, as in the text, below.

A puff of wind, a puff faint and tepid and laden with strange odours
of blossoms, of aromatic wood, comes out the still night—the first
sigh of the East on my face. That I can never forget. It was
impalpable and enslaving, like a charm, like a whispered promise of
mysterious delight.... The mysterious East faced me, perfumed like a
flower, silent like death, dark like a grave.
     -- CONRAD, Joseph (Teodor Josef Konrad Korzeniowki) (1857-1924)

I have tried using \n preceding the attribution part, but this does
not seem to work.

Thanks in advance for your help.
 David                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using The Bat! v1.60c on Windows 2000
5.0 Build 2195
Service Pack 2