Hello Roelof!

On Saturday, April 6, 2002 at 3:39:50 PM you wrote:

> I thought TB's import manager supported Eudora, but I don't know which
> versions.

If not, just use Export from Eudora to Unix (MBX?) or CSV (text file)
and import it into TB! by its own facility for those.

PC>>  Good thing I set this list up for DIGEST, I don't think I could have
PC>>  handled 100 messages in my inbox !

Why not? I do filter them but all of the TB! list's related material
ends up in one folder - TB!'s. No problem.

--
Dierk Haasis
http://www.Write4U.de

PGP keys available: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=SendMyPGPkeys

The Bat 1.60c on Windows 95 4.0 1212 C

Remember the three R's: Respect for self; Respect for others;
Responsibility for your actions.