Hello Paul,

Sunday, April 7, 2002, 6:22:37 AM, you wrote:

>>  I have a friend who has Eudora 4.x and he can't seem to import his
>>  messages into The Bat!, and there is no export feature in that
>>  version. Any ideas or suggestions for him ?

PC>         Hmm.. TB! has an import-feature for Eudora.. If that doesn't work.. I
PC>         don't know what will.. The mail-inbox wizard has an option for Eudora.

PC> I'm thinking that his version 4.X is not current, the latest is 5.X
PC> and his older version doesn't work the same. He says the import either
PC> locks up, or finishes with no entries being imported.

For those who do NOT have a program that TB! imports the messages, all
they have to do is export their messages into a Unix-mailbox type. I used
VA which could could save the messages in VA's original format. Miguel was
kind enough to provide the search strings to fix the headers in a text
editor such as TextPad to convert the file into Unix-mailbox type.  You
then imported the converted file into TB! as a Unix-mailbox type.

 Greg                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]