Hello all,

I am subscribed to some 20 mail lists plus 5 newsgroups and, like I
assume it happens to you, I am not interested in every single thread.

You may have heard me in the past few days that, before moving to TB!,
I was using a mail reader called Virtual Access. One of the many nice
features VA has is that you can mark messages (and therefore threads)
as "Ignored".

Ignored threads are displayed in the message list pane with dimmed
(gray) font. But the most interesting feature about Ignored threads is
that if a new message for this Ignored thread arrives, it will
automatically be marked as "Read" and also as "Ignored".

Wouldn't you like to see something like that in TB! ?

I certainly would :-)

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v1.60c