Hello Peter,

> Of course ... and of course it's opposite too: highlighting messages
> belonging to a thread I'm special interested in.

I already highlight messages and threads I'm specially interested in
with a Colour Group (and maybe Park them). Obviously enough, new
messages arriving to such threads should not be marked as read. And if
I am navigating the unread messages, sooner or later I'll get to this
thread.

Obviously, I could also use a Colour Group to "Ignore" threads, but
navigating unread (or seeing a folder with unread messages) would
force me to get to the ignored thread and read (mark as Read) the new
message(s).

Also, you may be interested in keeping threads you are specially
interested in and Park them, but I don't think anyone would be
specially interested in keeping ignored threads. That's why VA has a
menu entry to "Delete all ignored messages" in case you want to get
rid of them, independently of what purge settings you may have for
each folder.

> But that's not just me and that's nothing new, that's an
> old-standing wish :-/

I've been using TB for about 3 months and I have not been in this list
for a long time, that's why I didn't know it was an old-standing wish.
Maybe RITLabs hasn't implemented it yet because they can't find any
"free" keyboard shortcut for the option ;-)

> Maybe it will come true as for v2 in next Millennium? :-)

Do you think we'll still use e-mail by then? ;-)

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v1.60c