Bonjour The Bat! User's Discussion List

        At  work  I  use  the  bat!  to  send/receive e-mail through a
        exchange  server, so I had to setup up a ldap exchange address
        book  to  access  the  exchange  ab  . When I send e-mails the
        autocompletionfeature  does not work with that kind of address
        book.  I  wonder  if  it would not be possible to include that
        kind      of      address      book     when     we     choose
        options/preferences/system/complete addresses from/all address
        books so that the autocompletion feature will work (as outlook
        express  do  for  exemple)  and  we  do not need to recreate a
        personal address book containing all the addresses we can use.

        What do you think of ?

--
Cordialment,

Claude Renaud

E-mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Mailer The Bat! version 1.60c Serial number : C4C1C7D5
Windows XP Version : 5.1 Build 2600