Hello All,

I have just converted over to TB from Outlook 2002 and so far I do
like it quite a bit.  The filtering and multi-account features alone
are what prompted me to change over.  In time, I will get comfortable
enough to do things like have an auto response for my PGP Keys and
perhaps a small mailing list.

My sole wish would be integration with Act 2000.  I suspect I am going
to miss keeping automatic journelling of certain business contacts in
the Act database.  Does anyone else use Act have a work around, aside
from manually entering note???

Thanks for the feedback.

Best regards,
 Robert                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Today's Random Observation:

"What would i give, to start all over again to clean up my mistakes i
know your weaknesses, you've seen my dark side the end of the rainbow
is always a long ride but i'm not afraid anymore it's only a broken
heart" -tom petty, "only a broken heart"