Good evening Chris,

It was foretold that on 10-4-2002 @ 16:12:47 GMT+0200 (which was 16:12
where I live) Chris Lilley wrote and spread these wise comments on
"Getting rid of Re[n]:":

<snipped a bit>
CL> Is there some configuration setting, or something I can put in a
CL>  template, that avoids generating the Re[2]: format and generates the
CL>  regular Re: format for replies instead?

 I want to ask the reverse thing: is there a way avoiding that it
 shows up in the messages you receive? Maybe a filtering thingie ?
 It's annoying receiving messages with Re(n).

 Luc                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]